Join our Mailing List
$3 online advance tickets (online fees included in the price)
$5 on the day of the concert
(Box Office 678-466-4200, M-F 9am-5pm or Education Office 678-466-4491)
Atlanta Celli is a group of four female cellists (Nan Kemberling, Mary Beth Bryant, Erin Cassel, and Jessica Messere) performing in and around Georgia. These classically-trained cellists like to rock out on eclectic arrangements of classical, rock, pop, and original songs. Celli aims to blur musical lines and change the view of how the cello is played by performing in a variety of venues including coffee shops, pavilions, indoor concert halls, and outside concert halls. Recent performances include the Decatur Book Festival VIP concert, the First Presbyterian Church Musica Sacra concert series, and Athen’s Hendershot’s Coffee and Bar live music series.
“Atlanta Celli are a phenomenal ensemble! Their repertoire choices enthralled the young and adult in our audience providing the perfect mix of classical and popular and of fun and education. Children left that concert begging their parents to allow them to play the cello!”
11:15 AM SOLD OUT! ** Wait Listing Only!
**Wait List: Groups with advance reservations will sometimes reduce or release seats (no later than one month in advance of the concert.) Patrons on the Wait List are notified of availability and given the opportunity to purchase those tickets at that time
Invoicing is available for Groups of 10 or more for reservations made 4 or more weeks in advance of a performance. Click HERE for group reservations or email or call Spivey Hall Education offices for more information. 678-466-4491.
ProgramPROGRAM REPERTOIRE (Classical/Pop Mash-ups)
• Hello Lakme: Adele's Hello and Lakme opera aria
• Maria's Secret Chord: Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah and Schubert's Ave Maria
• Raspberry Bourre: Prince's Raspberry Beret and Bach solo cello Bourree
• Crazy Train to Asturias: Ozzy Osbourne Crazy Train and Albeniz's Asturias for classical guitar
• Bohemian Rhapsody: Queen (illustrates styles of playing)
• Togetherness: Pachelbel's Canon in D and Twisted Sister's We're Not Gonna Take It
• Killer Cello Battle: conglomeration of multiple classical music pieces, movie music, oldies tunes, and pop tunes
• Other songs and arrangements may be added at performance time.
Young People’s Concert tickets are $2 per person in advance including teachers, chaperones, and **children ages 2 and up. Ticket price increases to $5.00 the day of the performance. Walk-ups are subject to availability.